The Trailblazer Digest
Want to be featured in our newsletter?
The Trailblazer Digest is for busy business owners and entrepreneurs seeking to grow and scale using the latest and savviest biz dev and marketing tactics. We do the leg work, bringing our readers the cliff notes versions of actionable tips to fast-track their process and progress in trailblazing their path to success.
Submit your request to be featured in our newsletter. It’s free!
Why be featured? It’s a win-win.
You share an invaluable expert tip, a win for my newsletter subscribers.
You get to showcase your expertise (and contact info), a win for you!
Read These Articles
Read these 6 articles first to get up to speed on the basics of digital marketing.
As a business owner, it’s important to pinpoint the marketing plan components and best marketing channels for the highest engagement opportunities.
What are the best social media platforms for business, specifically your business? Learn how to choose a social media platform by industry, audience and topic.
Terms and Conditions for Featured Business Owners In Newsletter
The Trailblazer Digest, from here on referred to as The Newsletter, is owned and created by Klever Strategies LLC and The Newsletter will be referred to as Klever Strategies LLC in these terms and conditions.
- Content Submission: By agreeing to be featured in The Newsletter, you consent to provide Klever Strategies LLC with accurate, original content, including but not limited to personal anecdotes, business insights, and professional advice.
- Editorial Rights: Klever Strategies LLC reserves the right to edit the submitted content for clarity, brevity, and alignment with our editorial standards.
- Ownership and Use: You retain ownership of your original content. However, by submitting your content, you grant Klever Strategies LLC the right to use, reproduce, publish, and distribute the content in The Newsletter and related promotional materials.
- Accuracy and Liability: You affirm that all provided information is accurate to the best of your knowledge and that you will not share any confidential or proprietary information. Klever Strategies LLC is not liable for any inaccuracies or misrepresentations.
- No Compensation: The feature is a voluntary contribution, and Klever Strategies LLC does not offer monetary compensation for being featured in The Newsletter.
- No Guarantee of Benefits: Being featured in The Newsletter does not guarantee any specific outcomes, including but not limited to increased business, sales, or visibility. While we aim to showcase your expertise and story, Klever Strategies LLC makes no promises regarding the benefits or impacts of being featured in The Newsletter.
- Cancellation: Klever Strategies LLC reserves the right to cancel or postpone the feature for any reason, without prior notice.
- Agreement: By agreeing to be featured, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions.
Guidelines For Your Featured Spot In Our Newsletter
Once you’ve booked a date to be featured in an upcoming issue of The Trailblazer Digest, we will ask you to follow these ‘next steps’.
- ASAP: Send us a high-res headshot in jpeg or png format.
- ASAP, Send us your bio: Include a brief bio (approximately 30 words or less), highlighting your business, expertise and contact information (your website URL and your LinkedIn profile URL).
- Up to 1 month before your feature, and no less than 2 weeks before your feature, we’ll need you to send us your actionable expert tip (we ask for this closer to your feature date so that it is relevant to current trends).
Here are the guidelines for the expert tip:
Content: Keep it concise and engaging, with a clear and relatable message for entrepreneurs and business owners. If possible, use storytelling to convey your tip. Your tip should be no more than 100 words and should fall under one of the following categories:
- Expert Tip or Strategy: Share a valuable tip or strategy in a topic that you’re an expert in. This should be actionable advice that can benefit entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- Case Study: Present a real-world case study that demonstrates valuable insights and a strategy that our audience can apply or test in their own businesses.
- Positive Mindset or Inspiration: Share a personal philosophy or inspirational message that can help cultivate a positive mindset or encourage useful habits among our readers.